Salsa Dancing Courses is an online salsa dance class that has been gaining in popularity, but is it effective? Here’s a review of its pros and cons.
Judging from the content being offered, this course is relatively inexpensive and compared to other courses. But lets take a closer look at its pros and cons.
– Salsa Dancing Courses is one of the most comprehensive class on salsa dancing I’ve seen. It includes 4 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It includes Miami & LA
Style, Columbian “Cali” Style, Cuban “Casino” Style and New York “Mambo” Style. This comprehensive style coverage means that it offers something for anyone keen in salsa.
– One-on-One coaching is priceless. Emily offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and its the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
– Covers BOTH men and women dance steps. Every segment and move is broken down into parts with combination movements at the end of each video for seasoned dancers.
– Suitable for beginners and seasoned dancers. Salsa Dancing Courses takes you effortlessly from your very first steps as an absolute beginner dancer all the way through to a high level of salsa dance mastery.
– TRUE Multi-Angle Views. You feel like you are standing in a dance studio with the instructors. Switch from front, back, feet or high angles to get a complete view of the lessons. This is a better way to learn how to dance.
– You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the videos or getting the DVD edition.
– As with any dance class, the best learning environment is in a real class. Having said that, this is the closest thing you can get if you don’t have the time or money to sign up for a class in your area. Most of all, the one-on-one private coaching by Emily really separates this from other similar online courses.
Overall, this is a very comprehensive and detailed salsa class that comes with a great amount of content and exceptional video production.
In addition, the private coaching by Emily makes this course head and shoulders above any other similar course on salsa
If you want to learn how to dance salsa this course is highly recommended, this will be an ideal companion to get started with.